Hi Lo Chair Aerobics is a seated chair exercise for active seniors, diabetes, and people with limited mobility but need higher intensity workout. The workout features exercise moves from back in the day hi lo aerobics classes. The moves are fun, safe and effective for burning fat, calories and help you to be healthy and fit! There are knee lifts, step touches, jumping jacks, ski, variation of arm moves and more. You won’t need the leg warmers. This workout is suitable for baby boomers or someone is who recovering from an injury but needs to stay of there feet, therefore they need to sit, exercise and get fit!
The benefits of doing a seated exercise workout are many:
- Reduce impact to your body and joints
- Improved muscle strength and balance.
- Improved blood circulation.
- Lifts up your spirit and soul.
- Helps fight off heart disease.