Here are several creative ways you can use 10 minutes to do a workout.
1. When you go outside to pick up your morning newspaper, take a brisk 5-minute walk up the street in one direction and back in the other.
2. If you’re housebound caring for a sick child or grandchild, hop on an exercise bike or treadmill while your ailing loved one naps.
3. Try 5 to 10 minutes of jumping jacks. (A 150-pound woman can burn 90 calories in one 10-minute session.)
4. Cooking dinner? Do standing push-ups while you wait for a pot to boil. Stand about an arm’s length from the kitchen counter, and push your arms against the counter. Push in and out to work your arms and shoulders.
WHEN YOU EXERCISE YOU ARE IN A LOVER AFFAIR WITH YOURSELF.
5. Walk around the block several times while you wait for your child to take a music lesson. As your fitness level improves, add 1-minute bursts of jogging to your walks.
6 Walk around medical buildings if you have a long wait for a doctor’s appointment. “I always ask the receptionist to give me an idea of how long I have left to wait,” Cluff says. “Most are usually very willing to tell you.”
BY THE WAY IS IT TIME FOR YOUR CHECK UP?
7. instead of taking a cigarette break take a walking break.
8. Walk up and down the stair case in your office building, shopping mall or apartment complex.
CHANGE YOUR THOUGHTS, YOU CHANGE YOUR WORLD
That was just 8 simple one you can do. I am sure you can think up more.